WELCOME TO MY WEBSITE!
Quick Links: Seminars and Webinars, Manuals, Consulting, Contact, Technical Articles
I am an extrusion consultant and educator, and have been working with plastics extrusion since 1955 -- first as a technical service engineer with Union Carbide Plastics, and then independently since 1961. I now do three things:
- Extrusion education
- PUBLIC ONE-DAY SEMINARS scheduled from time to time. -- see below, No.2
- IN-HOUSE PRIVATE TRAINING SEMINARS, combined with problem-solving and other consulting if desired.
- ONE-HOUR WEBINARS on extrusion and other topics, see below, No 4.
- Author and publisher of THE PLASTICS EXTRUSION OPERATING MANUAL, now in its 24th revised edition.
- Private consulting work, including help in getting started in extrusion, troubleshooting, On-Call Technical Service and legal assistance.
Please click the appropriate button to learn more about each of these things.